Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pochi

Woo... busy. Busy busy busy. I hate being busy, in a way. And yet always end up piling things on top of the other to the point I'm incredible busy. I think I do it to give me less time to think. Anyways, it's okay.
I have many, many stories for this blog. But I have left my notebook with all my notes at a friends house and I (still) haven't gone to get it. I really need to though, so hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow or something. I'm so excited to write down what I've got in there... I just need to get around to doing it. Blargh.

So, I've come to realize that for some reason people enjoy listening to me o-o. It's like my voice is loud enough to be heard and recognized over the chatter. I don't know what this means, but it's sure a plus for being class representative... everyone shuts up every now and then if I yell. Heh.

I want to write!!!! x3 I want my notebook! I can't just come up with things like this on the spot and I don't feel like digging into my well of inspiration when I have something completely done and written out somewhere else... I know what I'll do. I'ma gonna go through my notebooks and see if there's anything worth posting xD.

Ttfn.

No comments: