Wednesday, March 24, 2010

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

So, I just got some of my grades for the first partial of this semester... and lets say I'm incredibly disappointed in myself. I can do so much better than this... 80's?? 70's!?! WHAT!? Whatever happened to a constant 100? This sucks. I either held myself up too high and didn't work hard enough or maybe I'm just being stupid and lazy. I guess both of those are the same thing... ugh. I don't know how I expect to be able to compete against thousands of students for only a couple hundred positions, and in medicine to boot.
*sigh* This is my verdict- This upcoming two partials for this semester... I'm going to really work hard at them. I'm going to stop skipping classes out of laziness, I'm going to do the homework and I'm going to do the work. The exams will come with themselves... but if I can at least do the former three things, I'll be accomplishing so much more.

Garh. I hate school. And yet, I sorta need it to be able to do anything that I want to do with my life.
Also, on the plus side... next semester, if I'm an A+ student... I can do exchange student programs. And my school is totally connected with Canada... xD

No comments: