Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The First

Alright, here we go. I found some notebooks I did a bunch of scribbles in. Some have dates, some don't (>.>). But here it is.

July 21st 2008

Things that happen. It's so... odd. Events, situations, comical reasonings, and, of course- drama. That one little word that carries so much emotion. I know people, so many of them, who cannot deal with drama. Things cannot have such an emotional drag. I however, am not one of those people. Don't get me wrong, I hate a lot of drama. But I can deal with it quite well. I don't lose my head, things don't seem right when really they're wrong... I can work with it.
And right now, is when I need my head the most. I don't mean in a physical way, but my conscience and my mind really need to be focused. Confusion loves to toy with us all. It just adds on and on, and on... to the point where you turn left while looking right and turn right while looking behind you. you don't know if where you're going is where you're supposed to be. And at this point, no one can help you. It's an internal war. A point where you're lost in the middle of the woods, and there's two paths on either side of you. Both of these paths are dark, cold, thorny and dangerous. But one of them leads you out, and it leads you to happiness and a place where you don't need to be confused anymore. The only issue is that you don't know which path it is. You have no bread crumbs in this internal fight. You choose a path... and if it's wrong, you can't turn back. You have to live with that mistake. The only way you can escape from that is by taking another path that you come across. Take it, and if it's the right path... fix your last stumble and live on with this one.
Food for thought is all.

-----------------------------
Wow... my little philosopher self o-o ... haha.

1 comment:

Mik said...

Me no likey the drama. Okay, but seriously, nah, I'd rather live without it. Doesn't mean I avoid it though. Seems to stalk me when I'm not looking, and just when I think I'm safe, I'm neck deep in it all over again. Oh drama... You are the bane of my existence.