Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dead Hearts

Tell me everything that happened,
Tell me everything you saw.


They had lights inside their eyes...
They had lights inside their eyes...
 

Did you see the closing window,
Did you hear the slamming door?


They moved forward and my heart died...
They moved forward and my heart died...


Please, please tell me what they looked like,
Did they seem afraid of you?


They were kids that I once knew...
They were kids that I once knew...

I can say it, but you won't you believe me.
You say you do, but you don't deceive me.
It's hard to know they're out there,
It's hard to know that you still care.
I can say it, but you won't you believe me.
You say you do, but you don't deceive me.
Dead hearts are everywhere!
Dead hearts are everywhere!


I enjoy this song. It is pretty, if you want to look it up- Dead Hearts by Stars. It's worth it.
We're going through a corn maze today, I'm pretty excited. I've always wanted to try that out. So it's Saturday, the days we have together are becoming shorter, smaller, and faster. It's a sad reality, but there's nothing we can do about it but hope for the best. Perhaps Winter, if not that, next May for Grad. That will be fun.

I've had an incredible time, and I'm not ready to say goodbye. So let's just continue with our days, living them to the fullest that we can. And be happy, together.

No comments: