Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keep Holding On

Looking at all the other recent blogposts, I can't help but think... It's summer, isn't it? The days are long and warm, the nights filled with quiet raindrops and thunder. Everyone misses someone, whether that person is three, thirty or three thousand miles away. It seems that everyone is suffering, in one way or another. They spend the nights alone, wishing, hoping praying that the next day, the heartache will ease. And sometimes it does... and sometimes it doesn't. All we can do is lean on the shoulders of those around us. The friends who will be there always. Who, no matter the day, time, or reason, will listen to our cries, and hold our hand until things calm down. All we can do is wait, and hope this will work out. Believe in ourselves, in our loved ones, and in the fact that we know this is right. And if it isn't, something else out there is. Life is one huge puzzel, one big mystery. you can't ever blame it, you can only go along for the ride, and learn as you go.

To all my hurting friends out there-

Mik: Chin up, girlie. It will work out. Have faith in yourself and what you can do. You can change your entire life, you can change the world. Look into your life, what do you want? Who are you? Are you happy? Are you willing to sacrifice everything for what it is you want? Take a step back, and look at your life and yourself. Is this who you want to be? One thing I ask of you, never forget that I will always be here for you. Good or bad, sun or rain, laughter or sobs. You can count on me.

Raz: You're awesome. Don't ever forget that. You have spunk and a great outlook on life. Things are hard right now, and they might not get easier any time soon... but one day you'll look back on this, and realize how much it has really shaped your life. For this reason... hold on. Keep your head high and a smile on your face. Life is life, and it will be bumpy. Keep a hold on your friends, and your family. Seek refuge in yourself, but most of all- be true to who you are.

Maya: Aah sister... I feel your pain. Believe me, I do. All I can say is, if this is right... in the end the pain and heartache will be worth it. If you love him... cherish him and what you have. Nurish the relationship you've created. If this isn't what it's supposed to be... then don't let yourself fall. You're young, you have a full life ahead of you, but love and take care of what you have.

Keren-ha: Life is tough. I know, and especially for you. But you've always kept your head up. I admire this so much about you. Even in the really hard times, you've kept a smile on your face, and you've kept going. You have no idea how much I care about you. Hold on to your friends, and to your family. Love life, love God, and be true to yourself. You've got a wonderful life ahead of you, and remember, your Mamá loves you so, so much. And she's always looking out for you. Don't ever forget her.

Chris: Hon... jeez, I don't even know where to start. Things are hard. our situation is awful, and it will never be easy. But all I can say is, we've made it better just by being together. It takes two to tango, you always say... and by being two, when one falls the other one is there to catch them. I miss you more everyday, I send you silly texts and emails just to let you know I'm thinking about you. I don't know how the future is going to lay itself out for us, but I do know one thing: I've never been so sure about something as I am about you and I. You make me so happy, and so complete. I love you, don't ever forget it. We can do this.

1 comment:

Ked said...

Thank you...
That's all I can think of to say.