Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Riddance

Well, first day back to school... and it went pretty well. All things considered. It was raining the entire day, most of the class didn't wear their uniform, everyone was greeted with smiles and hugs. I avoided a certain person... which really wasn't all that difficult (thank goodness). I like the classes I'm in, so far, anyways.
It was kind of strange, actually, because of the fact that when we left for Christmas break, I was in a relationship with, well... I guess it's safe to say one of the most popular guys at the school, coming back and having so many people ask me how that's going and giving me 'knowing' grins... It was strange and slightly annoying having to correct them. And then going through my reasons... which are obviously things that I wanted to avoid completely. But I guess it's better for it to be out there than for it to have just randomly stopped.
One thing I realized though, is that I really do miss volleyball. And it was wise of me to not go for the remaining of that month... and perhaps it would be wise of me to not go for another while. But I do want to go back I miss the coach, the people, even the sport was fun and it was good exercise. The only reason I wouldn't go back, is an obvious one. It'd be hard for me to see him all the time like that, to actually play a sport sometimes in his team or against him. Not to mention I've heard he's become a real jerk... I don't know if I would be able to see him act like that and be able to resist the urge to yell at him. *sigh* I don't understand how we left off so badly. It's really strange... I did everything I could though.
>.< Aah well. A new semester has begun, a new look, a new friend even. I'm a big girl, there's no reason for me to quit my life just because of some silly disaster.
It's time for him to grow up. His life isn't over, and I'm not really a part of it. Not until I want to be, and at the moment... I don't. So booyah.

So make the best of this test
And don't ask why
It's not a question
But a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life.

No comments: