Saturday, January 2, 2010

Seasons of Love

And alas. A new year, a new person, a new blog. It's so strange how just a change of numbers on the date makes me feel completely different. I wonder how this year is going to be...

New years resolution? Make money. Perhaps it's a tad shallow, but it's the truth. I have a lot that I want to start doing, places I want to go, people I want to see... And I don't expect others to pay for it. I'd like to get a guitar, I would enjoy visiting a couple people throughout the year. I want to get good grades in school... although that does not consist of money. I'll have to somehow divide my time between school, friends and jobs... I'd like to think I'll still have a social life this year. At least I sure hope so. Heh.

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear.
525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?
How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the movie RENT! I always find myself singing that song sometimes, and thank you for giving me the new address for your blog, i thought you left me! :)

Mik said...

Did I not tell you that RENT was the most amazing thing ever? xD

I miss ya