Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Don't stop Believin'


So what's the deal with Detroit anyways?
I really and truly think that the best breakfast is fried home potatoes, eggs and a good cup of coffee... That's just amazing. It honestly is.
Don't you absolutely love it when you find a new music group that you really enjoy? That you just can't get any of their songs out of your head, all of the lyrics and melodies seem to go with every thing you do every day. You do everything you possibly can do own everyone of their songs? It's one of the best things in the world, I think. It's also very inspiring...
So what is YOUR favourite muse? The thing you like to constantly think about? Is it music? Sports? Books? Love? Perhaps the reason you woke up with a smile on your face? Do, tell.
I love it when a song can have no rhyme or reason and yet still be such a good song.

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world,
She took the midnight train going anywhere.
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit.
He took the midnight train going anywhere.
Singer in a smokey room, smell of wine and cheap perfume.
For a smile they can share the night,
it goes on and on and on.

1 comment:

Mik said...

My muse? Seems to me my friends are my muses. Up until today they have always been my muses.