Sunday, April 4, 2010

Whisper to the Sea

Happy Easter everyone.

This year has been relatively quiet for me so far. Occasional hollers here and there, a couple fights but that's not out of the ordinary, new music, new expectations, new hopes and dreams. I have different things that I'm reaching out for. Different aspirations, and ideas on what to do with my life. I'm young, yes. But I've come to the point in my life where I'm actually wondering what's going to happen in the future. What am I going to do for a living? Who am I going to be with? Where will I be living? Will I have at least traveled some at that point? Will I be happy? I want to think I will be.

School... *sigh*. I'm disappointed with it. I'll admit... I somehow expected much more from this University. I hope it'll shape up in these next semesters though... I'm not sure what I'll do if it doesn't.

I'm turning sixteen soon... I'll finally be able to drive legally. I'll be only a couple years away from graduating... I have a job, school, friends, goals that I want to accomplish. It's pretty neat, I guess. It's kind of strange to think I'll be a year older... most people say that they don't feel different... but I already do, and I'm not even there yet.

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to start adapting to straight black coffee. Preferring it with cream is complicating my life much more than it should.

I got a sudden pang of nostalgia... don't you hate that? *sigh* I miss you Mik. We didn't spend near enough time together last time, we didn't really even get a chance to talk on a deeper level. We should try to change that this next time... alright?

I'm feeling sorta melancholic.

No comments: