Thursday, April 8, 2010

Imagine

Well... I guess you win some and you lose some huh.

It really saddens me that that happens...that you can't do what you want to do with your life without disappointing someone. Why can't everyone just be okay with it, with no hard feelings? Oh well. -.-

Well, my sister and I have got a pretty good idea of what we're doing for the Canada vid now. Which is pretty great... I hope this is fun. I really do. And if it works.. then that's awesome, if not... then that's okay too. This is going to happen, I'm not sure how, or when it's going to all come through. But it will.

*sigh* Misconceptions are stupid. I hate that people are so oblivious to some things of the world. Let's travel :D See the world! Get rid of those misconceptions. Translate, Share experiences, Teach what it's like to live!
'Kay, I'll stop now. I'm just... so excited. So inspired. Just in love with the world. I want to see it!


Well. This night, just suddenly ended incredibly awfully. I don't even have the energy to write more. Sorry. I leave now to bury myself in a pillow and cry.

1 comment:

Yash K said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! *pats back and hands chocolate*