Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For Reasons Unknown

Guh, it's ridiculous how little things can get me so upset or depressed lately. What's wrong with me?! One little tiny thing someone will say will just get me into this really dark mood. I'll recoil into my own person, my own little bubble.. I'll do whatever it takes to get my mind off of it and I'll just... well, sulk. I feel like Tamaki when he goes into his little corner pushing a ball back and forth with his index finger with things such as "depression", "sulking", "sadness" and "upset" radiating in japanese from him/me.  Bluuuuuuu. I just don't know why I've been in such a funk. I've just gotten so irritated and annoyed and frustrated and blegh. I don't know why... perhaps it's just the 'teenage blues' thing... I remember the first time I started getting all moody and what not and I was so annoyed by it that I refused to allow it to happen to me. I felt that I was going to be able to go through my adoloscence and not be hit even once by mood swings and depression... well, I guess either I didn't try hard enough, I didn't care, or it just isn't possible. I am human afterall.

No comments: