Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wake up Call

Alright... I'm going to try this again. A good portion of my blogs are very distant, and not really myself. So, I'm going try to just write out what's going on in my life instead of what I usually do.
Let's see... My name is Lily, I live in Mexico and have for all my life, with an exception of 3 years spent in the United States. I'm going to keep my age to myself, because I don't feel like that is something that is necesary for you to be aware of.
My family includes my Mom, Dad and two siblings: A brother (Noah, age 11) and a sister (Maya, age 12). Also I have a half-sister named Kaelyn that lives in California with her Dad. I have 3 "best friends" (all of whom are leaving to College this year) and a handful of other really good friends. Most of which are a couple years older than myself. Hmm... what else? Ahh, I have 2 cats: Tux and Kashka; 3 dogs: Ruby, Cabo and *unnamed* (Ruby's pup); and a Ball Python named Shinno, who is officially MINE. Haha.
I have been involved with Martial Arts since I was about 8, therefor I am very... well, aggresive. Okay, I'm not really 'aggresive', I'm just really in touch with my violent side... I don't think that is any better though, heh.
I love to read.
Haha. Yeah, I read a lot. It makes me happy =).
Music is my life. I love almost every sort of genre (with an exception to screamo, heavy metal and rap), but have currently expressed more interest towards Indie. I am always listening to music... my iPod is on the same amount of time that I am awake... haha.
Alright, I think that's enough for now. I'll try come back soon with more to write about, I have a lot to tell you.
"As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words." -William Shakespeare :).
Toodles,
-Lily.

No comments: