Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Calmed Down

Alright, I'm fine now. Please bear with me on my previous blog... as you may notice, I was very hyper.

As I was going through the events of my day, I realized one thing that I probably already knew... and yet never really took into consideration: It is so much easier to get along with people if you're hyper. Because then you have the excuse, that you are really hyper therefor you can't really take responsability for your actions... and you can go WAAAY out there.

I hate people.

Okay, I take that back... I hate how complicated people are. You have to do this and that and the other to get them to like you. Why can't you just be yourself? WHY????
I suppose that is why you have what they call true friends. But are they really true? Are they real human beings that will stay with you through good and bad? I just don't know anymore.

Well, I suppose I should get going. I have to build a rocket ship, hehe.
Thanks for stayin' with me through this one, sorry it was so depressing.
Later!
-Silver

No comments: