Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beetles

WIIIIIII!!!!!! *faints*

Why hello! *Looks closely into monitor*. Is that you? Why, it is! HELLO! I missed you so much! It´s so great to see you again. How have you been? How´re your snails? Good? Awesome.

Hey, I´ve got a new tangible object that is red... you should see it sometime. I think you would like it.

Now, I shall quote something a dear friend has recently graved into my brain: "What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?" Don´t you just love it?

Alright then, I´m okay. I´ve been very hyper all morning... just as my dear dead ant... he was made into orange juice :D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Blaster Of The Sun.

Then, when i was listening to the screams of the bird's song, I saw a giant cloud on the horizon.


que bonito blog lily lili n_n

FIN

Andrea