Friday, December 17, 2010

Theme Playlist: Christmas

Tacky, I know. I'll come up with something better soon.

  1. All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
  2. Last Christmas- Glee
  3. Merry Christmas Darling- The Carpenters
  4. Baby it's cold outside - Glee
  5. Don't shoot me Santa - The Killers
  6. Home for the Holidas - Perry Colmo
  7. Believe - Polar Express
  8. Do you hear what I hear - Mariah Carey
  9. Mary did you know - Kutless
  10. God rest ye merry gentlemen- Perry Colmo
  11. Merry little Christmas - Mariah Carey
  12. Oh Holy Night - Mariah Carey
  13. It came upon a midnight clear - Kutless
  14. The most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams
  15. What child is this- Trans Siberian Orchestra
  16. Feliz Navidad- Jose Valenciano
  17. Wonderful Christmas time- Paul McCartney
  18. Welcome Christmas  - Glee/Grinch who saved Christmas

It's more of a calm Christmas CD. I enjoy all of these songs...

No comments: