Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Quote

“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”

I had to bring a quote to class, any quote that I wanted that meant something to me, or spoke to us in some way. I chose that quote by Albert Einstein. It was a famous quote that really summed up something that I've learned recently, and that is that you have to work your way through your own problems. You can't just sit back and watch them solve themselves. Each issue, confrontation, problem or puzzle in life is set there to teach us something in one way or another, but we put each thing there ourselves. We create our own problems, so we have to figure them out. You have to think... you have to learn. 

I just thought I'd share that quote with you guys, I really liked it.

1 comment:

Mik said...

I really like it too =) Albert Einstein was called a genius for a reason. This was inspiring to read, thanks for making my day brighter as usual.