Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Toast To The Future!

So in exactly six days, I embark on a new adventure. One that will surely change my life, more than it already has. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, curious, wary and feeling very ready. A lot has changed in the past year, and even more in the past few months. But hopefully it's all for the good, and this new life that is ahead of me is one that I'm going to love as much as I think I will.

I'm excited for the future, but I'll never forget where it all began.

Here's to a new start... *clinks glasses*

1 comment:

Thingsleftunsaid said...

If anybody's up to handling the roller-coaster you're on, it'd be Lily. Beautiful, may you have only the best of luck in all endeavors, and just remember- when push comes to shove, Canada really isn't all that cold :)